Little Sisters – What it’s All About!
LITTLE SISTERS REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING IN 2021
Registration is open from May 1st – October 15th each year. Do you know of a Little Sister who is looking to gain confidence, make new friends and have fun during the pageant weekend? There is no competition for a Little Sister Designation…just the fun and recognition for the year to be a part of our Pageant activities. Little Sister participants may select the Hometown title of their choice, (first come/first served) and/or be assigned a ‘big sister’ and may be any age between 3 and 13 years old. Application is below.
In order to participate as a Little Sister, the cost is $175. All items below are included in the cost. Any returning Little Sisters will receive a discount.
- Receive a crown and sash
- Included in the program magazine
- Participate in the pageant workshop with lunch provided
- Be part of a dance number and say her name, title, and future aspirations in front of a live audience
- Get a digital photo with the new state queens and the other little sisters and big sisters
- Must be available during pageant weekend
- *Must purchase show tickets and sit with a parent(s)*
*Please note that tickets to the Preliminary show and the Finals show are not included for Little Miss girls or the parents/family. You may purchase pageant show tickets by clicking the following link (tickets are usually on sale approximately 3-4 months prior to the pageant show):
In order to get started, please make your payment of $175 + fees by clicking the following link, then filling out the form below: